-

3/6/12

Design Dazzle honored me with a surprise feature!

Hello Friends.  Hope your day was wonderful.  Mine just got so much better!

I was sitting here minding my own business, cruising Facebook, Pinterest and Houzz ~ when I noticed that I had some links coming from Design Dazzle to my little blog.  Huh?  I haven't linked up with Design Dazzle, have I???


Design Dazzle

Well, Toni from Design Dazzle is sharing our children's sensory table created out of our old coffee table, right now!  I have to say I'm tickled and honored to be featured on such an amazing and well read site.  Thanks so much Toni!!! 

If you have kids or teens you should go check out Toni's space for some great ideas for projects and decorating:
http://designdazzle.blogspot.com/

In case you haven't seen it yet, here are a couple pictures of the sensory table.  If you are interested in reading the original post that describes what we did ~ just click HERE.


Before:
It earned it's keep as our coffee table.  Boy, we are hard on furniture in this household.  Well, four in our family and up to 10 additional children make for a lot of wear and tear.  It was ready for a new life.


After:










Enjoy your evening friends!
Sherry

2 comments :

  1. What a beautiful transformation, definitely doesn't look like the same table. Great job!

    ReplyDelete